Our Leadership Academy is unlike others you've attended. We combine standard leadership principles with therapy techniques, to help you learn to understand people, influence them, communicate with them, and truly be a leader.
Every week a new video is released, all of them under 15 minutes each. The weekly mini-lessons make it easy to fit this course into a busy schedule, a little bit at a time, over the course of a year. This format also allows you to focus on the current week's topic and apply each lesson immediately.
12 total hours, 52 mini-lessons added into the online classroom weekly. You can go back in at any time and view any lessons up to the current release.
This class runs January 1 - December 31, but if you enroll anywhere in the middle, you'll immediately have access to all the weeks leading up to the current week, and then you'll start seeing new lessons added each week on their scheduled release date.
1. Introduction to the Course
2. What is Leadership?
3. Leadership Styles
4. Leading by Example
6. Making Tough Decisions
8. Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, Mediation
10. Words v. Actions
11. Leadership Through the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
12. Crisis / Chaos Management
13. Diverse Generations / Work Styles
14. Ethics, Values & Trust
15. Presenting Your Ideas
16. Meeting Focus (Focusing a Group)
17. Collaboration / Value of Others
19. Prioritizing for Effectiveness
20. Emotional Maturity
21. Intellectual Growth – Yourself & Others
22. Career Growth v. Personal Growth
24. Personal & Professional Values
25. Workplace Resilience
26. Adapting to Change
27. Setting Goals
28. Responding to Criticism
29. Making a Difference in Others
31. Aligning Expectations with Reality
32. Compassion, Empathy & Understanding
33. Stepping Up
34. Respect – Giving & Earning
35. Repairing Damage
38. Resources Outside Yourself
39. The Meaning(s) of Success
40. Giving Back
41. Recovering from Setbacks/Disappointment
42. Take a Step Back & Reinvent
43. Learning From Difficulties
44. The Challenge of Change
45. What Really Matters
46. Legacy / Wake
47. Your Personal Billboard
48. Who Are You Really?
49. Thoughts and Energy
50. Mentors and Traits
51. Self-Care and Balance
52. Neuroscience and Positivity
Amy Morgan, MSC - Executive Training Director and Founder of Academy Hour -------------- Dr. John Duncan - PhD in Neuroscience and 27 years in law enforcement from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control as Chief Agent. -------------- Byron Curtis Ph.D. F-ABFT, Chief Forensic Toxicologist, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner – State of Oklahoma, Toxicology Laboratory Director -------------- Dr. Henry Cloud, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Clinical Psychology, Biola University. Dr. Cloud is an acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist, and best-selling author. -------------- Dr. Colleen Halupa is the Dean of Online Education at East Texas Baptist University. She has an Ed.D in Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Leadership and Management, a masters and bachelors in health care administration and is a nationally certified clinical laboratory scientist. -------------- Jessica Smith is currently a graduate student in the Human Relations Department at the University of Oklahoma. Prior to graduate school, she worked as a group therapist at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and as a Forensic Interviewer for 8 years.